Monday, June 16, 2014

Warby Parker In-Home Try Ons

I’m in the market for a second pair of glasses.  I love the tortoise shell frames I have now, but a girl needs options.  Enter, Warby Parker.  They have AMAZING (and affordable) frames!  And the best part?  If you don’t live close enough to one of their store locations, they offer in-home try ons and will send frames to you!

How it works: choose 5 pairs of glasses,  get 5 days to try-on.  After five days, ship the frames back, and order your favorite frames!  And did I mention it's free?



So I chose some frames that were different from my current classic frames.  I went for quirky, colorful, something that not a lot of people wear.  (I apologize for the pictures, if you click the links in the captions you'll be able to see the frames right on the website for a better idea!)



Walker in Canton Blue.  I L-O-V-E, LOVE, the bright blue of these frames!  These are definitely at the top of my list!


Ainsworth in Elderberry.  I love the purple and green combo!




Marshall in Rum Cherry.




Finch in Grenadine.




Arthur in Green Spruce.  The green is definitely unique!  Another favorite!!


Don't want to wait?  They also have virtual try on!

And when you purchase a pair of frames, you'll also be doing some good!  Buy A Pair, Give A Pair:  For every pair you purchase, Warby Parker gives a pair to someone in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment