Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pretty in Paradise

Has anyone else tried the ipsy Glam Bag?  For those of you who haven't, the glam bag is a monthly subscription, created by Michelle Phan (make-up tutorial YouTube sensation) that allows you to test out different beauty products.

I've been a subscriber for quite a few months now and I absolutely love it!

For $10 a month ipsy will send you both deluxe samples and full-size beauty products (5 per month, tailored to your preferences (you take a quick beauty quiz when you sign up).  And they come in the cutest make-up bags!  I like to use mine to organize all my things in my bags.

This month's glam bag was themed "Pretty in Paradise".



How cute is this Rebecca Minkoff makeup bag this month?!



Dream Waves Beach Spray by Marc Anthony.  I just used this spray today and it's MAGICAL.  Not only did I have amazing beach waves, but they also last all day.  No joke.  I did my hair before work this morning, then in the late afternoon, threw my hair up and did a 7 mile workout.  When I got home and took my hair out of the ponytail, the beach waves were still intact.  PERFECTLY INTACT!  Pure magic.

Lash Out Mascara by Be A Bombshell

Universal Eyebrow Pencil by OFRA.  Thank goodness for this one, I was almost out.  And this one works great!  It's natural looking and great quality.

for Her by Realtree.  This could definitely be my new scent.  It's not overpowering 

Buttergloss by NYX.  It was actually the only one I didn't really enjoy, but then again, I don't like the stickiness of lipgloss.

And if you really love something in your glam bag, ipsy offers amazing discounts on the full size versions of that month's picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment