Sunday, September 28, 2014

#monogrammonday

Who doesn't love a good monogram?  I admit, I like to monogram whatever I can: my accessories (jewelry, totes, etc.), my laptop, and of course, my phone (remember my monogrammed star-spangled case from etsy?).

A few weeks ago I discovered an app perfect for my monogram obsession: the Marley Lilly monogram builder (also available as an Android app); it let's you customize your phone's wallpaper.  You can pick from 4 different monogram fonts as well as an assortment of backgrounds,  frame shapes, and font colors.

Be warned: you will spend quite a bit of time mixing and matching fonts, colors, and patterns; the possibilities are endless! (And did I mention?  It's FREE!!)







You can access the Marley Lilly shop and blog straight from the app, as well as their newest products, flash sales and other deals.

Happy monogramming everybody!  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment