Monday, November 9, 2015

On the (Overalls) Bandwagon

I'll be the first to admit, when I first saw that overalls were making a comeback, I was skeptical.  I wore the in all sorts of styles when I was younger (I was a 90s kid, so I had multiple pairs, haha).  But a few weeks ago, while I was at work, I spotted these Aerie overalls that had just come in...I had to have them.

Sunday I had to be up extra early (yuck) to babysit.  Running after three kids calls for super comfy, moveable pieces; and having to go to work right after, means that comfy also has to look chic.

This burgundy Aerie hat takes this outfit from lazy Sunday morning to chic and stylish.  I love that this look is fun, and comfortable, and still makes a statement even though it's pretty much made up of all lounge wear (Aerie for the big win on that one!)!






Adding some bold accessories kicks it up a notch: a statement clutch and bold, classic gold watch, adds some interest to what would otherwise just be lazy girl loungewear.


SHOP MY LOOK

Overalls: Aerie || Striped Turtleneck: Old Navy (similar here) || Watch: c/o Fossil || Clutch: Marshalls (similar here) || Hat: Aerie || Sunnies: Old Navy (similar here + here only $10!)

How do you take your lazy girl wear to stylish and chic?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment