Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Autumn Shorts + WIWW

This weather has been really funky lately, like Mother Nature's confused whether it's finally fall, or if summer should linger a little longer; the mornings are cool and crisp, but then by the afternoon it shoots up to seventy degrees (ugh!), and then early evening the weather cools down again.  This makes getting dressed a bit of a pain, because I never know what the weather's going to be like.

I love the whole shorts over tights look, it's the perfect solution to the inconsistent weather that is the beginning of fall; you're still wearing shorts, so you won't be too hot, but the tights are great  for the chill early and later in the day!



Confession: I can't tie a proper bow like this for the life of me.  My sister tied this for me, lol.





I'm never without my gold Fossil watch, and I've been wearing it every day since it arrived in the mail!

...and this tassel saddle bag is quickly becoming a staple.  Best ten bucks I've spent at a vintage store. Ever.


OTK boots are everything for fall.  If you don't already own a pair, do yourself a favor and invest in a good pair--totally worth it.  They're sleek and sexy, you can really add some oomph to any outfit just by sliding a pair of these bad boys on!


Menswear meets sleek and chic is such a fun look to wear; it's comfortable, easy for running around, and it's such a fashionable look.  It's a great way to turn that plain while button up into something other than boring, typical office wear.


Vest: Marshalls (similar here, here, here + here) || White Pullover: old Old Navy purchase (similar here + here) || Sunnies: Paper Doll Vintage Boutique (similar here, here, here + here) || Shorts: Old Navy (on sale, under $10!!!) || OTK Boots: old, Rock 'n' Republic (similar here, here, here + here) || Nail Polish: Essie 'tuck it in my tux' + 'bobbing for baubles' || Watch: c/o Fossil || Saddlebag: Paper Doll Vintage Boutique (similar here)

SHOP MY LOOK HERE
It's Wednesday, so don't forget to join the fun and link up!

Gracefullee Made

Check out the fabulous hosts:

No comments:

Post a Comment