Monday, June 6, 2016

Boho Gypsy Vibes

I may have found the perfect twirly summer dress...for $7 in H&M's clearance section!  It's times like this where I know it's just meant to be when a dress you've had your eye on for months suddenly appears when you're just just sifting through the clearance racks.

I cannot stress enough: the clearance section is your friend-- your BFF even.  If you can manage the patience to go through the clearance racks, you're pretty much guaranteed an amazing find for practically nothing.  Plus, it's always such a better story when you can surprise people with how much you managed to save on such a great outfit!


Dress: H&M (similar) || Sandals: MIA, via Marshalls || 
Belt: Forever 21 || Necklace: Forever 21 || Sunnies: aerie (similar)
Watch: c/o Fossil || Bag: Marshalls (similar + this round one is also great!


Not gonna lie, I feel like a boho Disney princess in this dress-- like Belle meets Coachella-- and I love it!  The bright red-orange color, tassels, and the off the shoulder; it's perfect!  And the added silver western-inspired belt and necklace adds to the festival vibes without getting too crazy, or having to overload on accessories!






I've rounded up some of my favorite off the shoulder dresses for this summer here for y'all (all $100 and under!!!):


Have you jumped on the OTS dress bandwagon yet?  :)

Shop my look here:


No comments:

Post a Comment