Monday, July 25, 2016

Headbands of Hope

Is there anything better than doing good while looking good?  I've partnered up with Headbands of Hope to share this super fun turban headband that's the perfect summer accessory, and also does some good for a child with cancer as well!

My sister and I took a day trip out to Greenport and I couldn't think of a better, more summery accessory, than my new headband!  This super cute headband was perfect for a sunny (and super hot) day out east; it was so humid and this tropical green turban kept my hair out of my face and off my neck, while still keeping me cute (win, win!).


Headbands of Hope donates one of their super cute headbands to a child with cancer with every purchase.  They believe that a headband is a great way to bring back a child's confidence-- look good, feel good!  Not only that, but they also take nominations for childhood cancer charities, and they'll donate 10% of sales to that organization (they even have a map with every hospital they've donated to thus far!). 


Tank: aerie || Shorts: J. Crew Factory || Bucket Bag: American Eagle (similar) || 
Sandals: J. Crew || Jacket: thrifted, Savers (similar) || Watch: c/o Fossil || 
Sunnies: Quay, via aerie || Bralette: aerie (similar

Seriously, what better way to accessorize, than to be able to give back at the same time?



We also stopped at one of our favorite vintage shops, The Times Vintage, where I picked up an awesome 70's varsity jacket (I can't wait til the weather cools off again so I can wear it!)!



What are your favorite fashion for a cause charities?  :)

Shop my look, here:

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and your collection is good keep sharing ......

    ReplyDelete