Saturday, July 2, 2016

POPSUGAR Must Have Box (sponsored)

Mail days are the best; so I was super excited to find a box from POPSUGAR in my mailbox the other day!



How cute is this June Must Have box?  It's like Christmas in July!  

One of my favorite things about subscription boxes is that you're able to try out a variety of products without lifting a finger; you can discover so many awesome new products that you might never have otherwise even heard about or thought of trying, and companies like POPSUGAR do all the hard work of finding those products and mail them right to your house!  It seriously doesn't get any easier than that. 

Each month you'll get a box curated with lifestyle, health, beauty and fashion items.  Here's a peek at what's in their latest box:

HAT ATTACK DIAMOND PRINTED SARONG
My immediate favorite was the sarong. You can totally get so many uses out of a sarong other than just wearing it to the beach. The wheels are already turning in my head on how I can style it!

NCLA POLISH
The star spangled NCLA Born on the 4th of July is perfect way to add some patriotic sparkle to your holiday outfit!

KNOCK KNOCK COMPACT
This little compact mirror is adorable, and the perfect size for sticking in my makeup bag!

PRESSELS
I love finding new snacks to try, and these sriracha Pressels have the perfect kick for a quick and tasty snack!

"WHO AM I?" GAME
I love guessing games, so this card game is a total winner!  The packaging is adorable, and the game itself is easy and fun to play; perfect for throwing in your beach bag for a day out with friends!

"CHEERS" BOTTLE OPENER
I'm totally putting this little guy to use this summer; it's just so cute!

PACIFICA DEODORANT WIPES
And the deodorant wipes; how great to throw in your bag and go?  Perfect for heading to the gym, the beach, or just having handy on those gross, humid days. 

There's so many fun items to test out, all from the comforts of home!  Wanna try a box yourself?  It's only $39.95 to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment