Monday, July 4, 2016

Red, White & Blue

...but not your average star-spangled inspired style!

Sometimes you don't want to look like you walked right out of a holiday card...and you don't want to spend an entire paycheck to look the part for one day.  I'd much prefer to get pieces that I can wear over and over during the season (or the rest of the year!), rather than be limited to wearing something just one day.


I got this J. Crew dress a few weeks ago because I'm in LOVE with the ruffle and the off the shoulder (probably my favorite summer trend!); plus, the chambray material and white stripes?  So cute!

I have a feeling I'll be getting a LOT of use out of this adorable dress this summer!



A little red bandana and watermelon clutch are the perfect pop of red to go with my blue and white dress! 



Here's a little round up of some of my other favorite red, white and blue inspired outfits:





Happy Fourth of July!! :)

Shop all my looks, here:


No comments:

Post a Comment