Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ring A Ding Ding



I love a fresh manicure, and even better?  I love dressing them up with sparkly new rings!  In honor of my last two manicure posts, I've compiled a little ring-bling-totally-affordable wish list (with two dreamy splurges!).

shop Ruche (from left to right): Square Off ringGolden Light ringPromise the Moon (ring in onyx)

Forever 21
(top: left to right) Rhinestone Bar ringPlated ringBar ring set
(bottom: left to right) Bow ringGeo Faux Gemstone ring setHammered ring set
Charming Charlie (left to right) XO Skinny ringAll the Above ring setAmpersand Sign ring

H&M animal ear 2-pack // Kate Spade (middle and right) Goreski Glasses ring (I actually just bought the matching bangle!  See here), Sailor's Knot ring



P.S. ...don't forget to add a little sparkle to your Halloween mani this year with this bejeweled chic creepy crawler from Charming Charlie!

Creepy Crawler ring



For more ring picks, check out Classically Cait's board here on my Pinterest!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment