Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Faux Leather Sleeves OOTD


Loving my OOTD so much that I had to share the details!  I got this striped faux-leather sleeved top over the weekend on sale for only $15!!  And good news, it's still on sale (so scoop it while you can)!!

This is the first time I've posted my OOTD on my blog, so some of my pieces aren't available anymore, but I did try to find similar pieces to share with you guys!  :)

Faux-Leather Sleeved Striped Top from Ann Taylor (with an extra 60% off at checkout!!!)

 Jacquard Rose Pleated Midi // A-Line Midi // Full A-Line Midi
I couldn't find my original skirt, but I did find some great look-alikes from ChicWish!
These bright red Caera tassel suede flats, from Sole Society, would add a great pop of color! (And I just love tassels on my shoes--such a great and sophisticated touch!

I absolutely love my Goreski Glasses bangle from Kate Spade.  It's one of my main staple accessories.  It's cute, quirky, simple and you can wear it with almost anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment