Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer x Target

Mark your calendars ladies, because the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection arrives April 19!  For those of you who thought that Lilly Pulitzer was out of your reach, you'll now be able to enjoy the bright patterns and fun details of Lilly without putting a dent in your wallet--and just in time for summer too!  I love the bright, clean whites and colorful prints that remind me of a tropical paradise (makes me want to book an island getaway ASAP!).  And the gold details, man am I a sucker for gold details (especially the cute pineapple accents that show up on a couple of the pieces!).



We do still have a few weeks to actually be able to shop the collection, so until then you can check out the look book here!

These (Upstream) Challis PomPom shorts are definitely at the top of my wish list!  The color, pattern, and most importantly the pompoms, are just screaming my name.  They're just so fun and could most certainly become a strong summer staple!

Here's the rest of my Lilly x Target wish list (a girl can dream, right?):
 Crochet Crop Top// (Upstream) Weekend Bag

Gold Wedge Espadrilles // Gold Pineapple Sandals

"Forget Me Nots" // "First Timer" // "Borrowed & Blue"


A girl can never have too many Essie polishes, and these fresh shades are perfect for spring/summer manicures!

Outdoor Blanket // Porcelain Pineapple Serving Bowl // Woven Basket with Fabric Bands 


This collection is definitely getting me pumped for warmer weather, and I love that the collection isn't limited to just clothes!  The beauty and home goods section is just as amazing!

What I really love about this collection is that while I normally can't afford Lilly, this collection with Target is right in my price range!  The Challis shorts (shown above) are only $24, so I'm definitely scooping those up!  And their dresses?  Under $40!  You just can't beat it.  Lilly for Target lets you get the designer look, and still stay within your budget (isn't it a great feeling to find nice things that don't empty your wallet?).  And even better than that?  The collection also offers plus size pieces!  Even though I don't wear plus size myself, I think it's wonderful that collections such as this one, caters to women of all sizes.

I have a feeling things are going to go fast, so when April 19 rolls around, be ready to go go go!  Plus, some of the items should be available online, so get your mouse ready to go!

What do you guys think of the Lilly x Target collaboration?

No comments:

Post a Comment