Saturday, March 28, 2015

TJX Rewards Spring Fling Shopping Event

My alarm went off at 6:30 today (ugh, I know, too early for a weekend).  Usually that's not something to write about, but today getting out of bed on a Saturday morning was exciting.  This morning was the TJX Rewards Spring Fling private shopping event; it's one of the perks of having the TJX Rewards card, and I have to say, it's a good one!

It was awesome having the whole store to myself (now I know how celebrities feel!), and it was definitely worth it to wake up early!  No lines, screaming kids, or people pushing past you; it was about as zen of a shopping trip as you could get.

My goals was to find one or two pieces to add to my spring wardrobe, and I can happily say, mission accomplished!

First, I found the most perfect boat shoes!  White Sperry's; which will look uh-mazing when I get a summer tan!  (Similar pair here)
Then I found the blush-colored BCBGeneration leather jacket that I've had my eye on (for forever!), and today I finally scooped it up!  I can't wait to style it, especially with my white eyelet dress from Old Navy (see this post for dress link!).

I'm obsessed with the blush and perforated details of this jacket.  It's totally feminine, edgy, cool, girly, etc, all wrapped into one perfect (faux) leather jacket!

The pants were super fun (and look great with this jacket), but I was trying to be good, so I'll be saving them for another shopping day, lol.



Did anyone else go to the TJX Rewards event today?

No comments:

Post a Comment