Sunday, March 8, 2015

Eyelet Dress

Just found the perfect spring/summer dress through one of my favorite bloggers, Carly over at The College Prepster (seriously, check out her awesome blog and her Instagram)!

Now I hardly ever buy white pieces (and by hardly ever, I mean that I have a few white tees in my drawer) because I'm always scared of spilling on and staining them (I'm a bit on the klutzy side).  But I bit the bullet and bought this Old Navy eyelet dress in white because a majority of my closet is black (although I might have to go back and order it in black too!) and this dress is just uh-may-zing in white (and just think of how awesome it's going to look with a summer tan)!!  :D

Eyelet Dress (also available in black!)
I'd definitely add a pop of color to the dress with these pretty pink suede wedges (which give you just enough height without going over the top--and potentially toppling over!).  And this perforated faux-leather tote is perfect for any warm weather outings (excuse me while I daydream about filling this tote with flowers and other farmer's market finds *sighs happily*).



And speaking of sun dresses, I also have this super cute, umbrella-print dress from eShakti (stay tuned for a review!) that I can't wait to wear once the weather gets warmer.  I fell in love with this super fun pattern that kind of reminds me of J. Crew.

So as much as I love looking at the snow and how pretty all the trees look covered in snow, I'm totally ready for warmer weather (and not having to wear eighteen layers just to leave the house).

What are your warm weather dress picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment