Thursday, March 19, 2015

Trends I Love: The Boyfriend Jean

Just recently I bought my first pair of boyfriend jeans after seeing a few of my favorite bloggers on Instagram rocking them.  I was skeptical of this style of jeans for a while simply because I didn't think they would look good on me.  But the other day I was out shopping with my sister and she wanted to go into GAP for some basics, so while I was looking around, I saw a pair hanging up (...and on sale!) and decided to give them a try.  The worst thing that could happen was that they didn't fit and I put them back on the rack, right?  I used to hate trying things on, but now that it's my own money being spent, I'd rather take the extra two minutes to try it on and make sure it actually fits and that I like it on me as much as I  did on the hanger (too many clothes being thrown away or donated because something didn't fit right when I got home).

Anyways, I went and tried them on (a little nervous that I was going to be disappointed that they were going to be a trend I couldn't rock), and lo and behold, they fit!  I'm not going to lie, but I was really excited that they actually looked nice on me (win!).


I love styling these jeans!  Boyfriend jeans can be dressed up or down, yet you're still super comfy (very important).  For right now I've just been styling them with booties; but I do love the way they look with a cute pair of heels!



Get this mint boatneck sweater, here! (psst, it's on sale now, $21.99!)


Slouchy sweaters and tops, tucked in at the front and hanging out in the back is definitely the way to go.  It's the perfect weekend uniform!





Old Navy Boyfriend Straight Jean (also on sale for $34!)




What's your favorite way to wear boyfriend jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment