Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Sparkle

Merry Christmas guys!!  

This year my family's having a super quiet celebration this year since my dad woke up sick, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to dress up (dressing up is my favorite)!  ...a girl's always gotta add a little sparkle to the room, right?


This gold skirt is actually my dress for New Years Eve!  I couldn't wait til next week to wear it (how can you say no to sparkle?).  I toned it down a bit and made it more Christmas casual by throwing on a comfy cozy flannel...and then added the bow for fun.  







Flannel: Aerie || Gold Dress: Charlotte Russe (similar here) || Hat: Aerie || Sunnies: Wish app || Glasses Bangle: Kate Spade || Watch: c/o Fossil || Booties: Old Navy (under $40!)
Shop my looks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment