Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Style Inspo: Fringe + Gigi Hadid

Fringe has been super popular this year, and I'm totally on the bandwagon!  Even better?  Fringe on sweaters (even though this winter has been pretty mild so far)!

Gigi Hadid has easily become one of my favorite fashion inspirations!  Anyone who can (and does) rock fringe is a friend of mine.  She makes anything she wears look so effortlessly cool.

Since I unfortunately do not have her bank account, I re-created this particular favorite of mine, with all pieces that were under a hundred dollars (I admit to being a shopaholic, but I'm one on a tight budget).  It's such a simple look to throw together: sweater, jeans and boots; but the pieces themselves add interest: fringe on the sweater, ripped jeans, and a sleek over the knee boot.  In other words: perfection; you could wear this look anywhere.

Pic from Pinterest
Pic from InStyle

This fringe sweater from Aerie is by far my favorite sweater in my wardrobe (I have both colors it comes in, and wish it came in more hues...burgundy perhaps, I'd fill my closet).

I love the fringe sweater because it's super easy to throw on and still look cool and put together at the same time (which is great for all my fellow lazy girls out there).  I can wear this to work, out with the friends, or just running errands (or all three in one day without having to change multiple times!).



Shop my look alike outfit here!

Sweater: Aerie (on sale, and under $50!) || Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters || OTK Boots: old sales find (similar to G.H.'s here) || Sunnies: Wish app (only $2 and $1 shipping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment