Friday, December 25, 2015

A Ballerina Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve guys!! 

I have to say, Christmas Eve is actually more exciting for me than Christmas Day, always has been for me. My sister and I are really close to my three cousins and Christmas Eve is the day we've always celebrated together. We have a huge dinner and then play some silly games. Christmas Day is much quieter and relaxing, and the night before is rowdy and filled with lots of laughs (mostly at each other, haha). 

This year, I needed an outfit that did double duty since I'm working all day before heading to my aunt's house for our usual holiday celebrations. 



How gorgeous is this Perry Street necklace that I got in my Rocksbox this month?!

You can get your first month of Rocksbox for free, using the code "classicallycaitxoxo"!




Dress: Aerie (it's actually a nightie!) || Fur vest: Aerie || Wrap Sweater: Aerie || Lace Up Flats: Poshmark (similar here) || Drawstring Tassel Bag: American Eagle Outfitters || Necklace: Perry Street, from Rocksbox || Sunnies: Wish app (only $2, plus $1 shipping!) || 
Crossover Bralette: Aerie || Watch: c/o Fossil

Shop my look here!

No comments:

Post a Comment