Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Eve Eve

Merry Christmas Eve Eve guys!

I know I've been M.I.A. for a while now, but juggling two jobs now is taking up all of my time, and has left extremely little time for blogging (although I've been faithfully Insta-blogging!).  But, I just had to share today's OOTD; it's so simple and comfy, I was in love as soon as I put it on!

I was only at one job today, and had a TON of running around to do afterwards, so this outfit totally fit the bill.  It was work appropriate, comfortable, and always a must: stylish.




Nobody loves accessories on the cheap more than me!  These awesome shades that look just like Dior?  Only $2 (plus $1 shipping) from the Wish app (a must download if you love stocking up on accessories without breaking the bank!).  You can't beat $3 sunnies!!  I ordered a pair for my mom and then ordered another for myself in a different color, #sorrynotsorry.

And this golden beauty I'm wearing around my neck?  Part of the two for $10 deal at Charlotte Russe; how could you go wrong?!  It's times like this that I stock up on accessories, because you never know when you'll need a good statement necklace (hint, hint, they also make an awesome last minute prezzie!).





Blazer: Old Navy || Turtleneck: Aerie || Ripped Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters || Metallic Oxfords: J. Crew, old purchase (similar here, here, and here) || Sunnies: Wish app (only $3!!!) || Watch: c/o Fossil || Drawstring tassel bag: American Eagle Outfitters || Necklace: Charlotte Russe


HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVELIES!  xoxo

Shop my look here!

No comments:

Post a Comment