Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer Bucket List

I have a little bucket list for this summer that I'm determined to conquer!  I think bucket lists are are great way to get you out of your comfort zone and experience more in the world (plus, there's something about completing each thing on your list that makes you feel so accomplished!).

Pic from Pinterest
Try lobster.
Like whole lobster, smothered in butter, bib around my neck, kind of an experience.  I might even try a lobster roll first, to get my feet wet (I hear they're uh-mazing!).


Pic from Pinterest
Whistle with my fingers.
I've been trying to figure this out for years!!!  Ever since I was a kid.

 
Pic from Pinterest 

Pic from Pinterest 

Day trip it to Coney Island. 
Growing up my parents used to tell my sister and I all about their trips to Coney Island when they were both kids living in Brooklyn.

I'm all about fair foods, boardwalks, carnival rides and games!  I especially want to try one of those famous Coney Island chili dogs (YUM)!

Pic from Pinterest 

Shoot a 50s inspired blog post.
I'm convinced I was born in the wrong era.  As both a history major and fashion blogger I'm obsessed with the history of fashion, and there's definitely a lot of looks we should bring back.  I especially love the fashion of the 40s, 50s, and early 60s.

I just got this, Brooklyn dress (on sale right meow!), c/o eShakti and I can't wait to style it (stay tuned for the collaboration!)!  When I ordered it, it definitely inspired me to go vintage for a photo shoot!

What do you guys trying to cross off your bucket lists this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment