Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Grown Up Barbie Dress + WIWW Link Up

Guys, I'm gushing over my new dress from eShakti.  I've done a few collaborations with them in the past (check 'em out here & here).  The cut, the colors, the shape!  I'm loving it all!  It's the perfect dress for summer.  Depending on the occasion and the accessories you can dress this up or down.
Colorblock Stripe poplin dress
My sister calls this dress the "Barbie dress" (I think it reminds her of retro Barbie, and I'm totally fine with that!) and I think it's gonna stick. But it's not typical Barbie, it's grown up, sophisticated but still super fun Barbie.

I feel great in this dress; it's easy to wear and it's super flattering on my figure!

I love the big, bold stripe pattern for summer (and it looks great with my early summer tan!).


I'm beyond in love with these retro sunnies I recently picked up at one of my favorite local vintage shops, Paper Doll Vintage Boutique (if you're ever on Long Island and love all things vintage and retro, definitely, check them out!  If you can't make it out to the Island, check out their Etsy page, here).


I love layering my Bip and Bop initials necklace that Richie got me for my birthday a few months ago. It's delicate and the perfect shade of gold (and rose gold!) to layer with pretty much anything (which is great because I never take this necklace off).


Does anyone else love mixing their lipsticks to make new shades?  This MAC 'Fusion Pink' with this NYX 'Shocking Pink' layered on top makes the perfect shade of Barbie pink without being too over-the-top or babyish. 


One of my favorite things about this dress?  It has pockets!  I repeat, it has pockets!!!  eShakti knows how important pockets in a dress are to a girl (seriously, how do people wear dresses without pockets?!).

You can shop my look (and similar pieces) here!
P.S.: Blogger Bloopers!!!

I always love looking through all the pics my sister takes for my blog posts and seeing the blooper shots. Pretty much all of them are me mid-conversation, looking super confused, lol.




Don't forget to join the fun and link up!

Gracefullee Made

Check out the fabulous hosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment