Friday, March 11, 2016

Down by the Bay

Lately I've been trying to get more creative with my locations for shooting blog pictures.  Sometimes it's hard to find cool spots when you live in the suburbs and there's not much around; but I've come to learn that it's not so much where you shoot, but how you shoot in those spots.

And now that the weather's finally getting super nice out (I am so over the snow and the cold), it's been so much nicer to go outside and shoot blog pictures.  It's also given me a chance to really explore my town and find new and exciting places to shoot!


Top: Zara (similar) || Jeggings: Express || 
Booties: Poshmark* (styled in this post, and this one too!) || 
Watch: c/o Fossil || Fringe Bracelet: Dynamite (similar) || 
Fringe Cuff: Dynamite (similar) || Bag: Kate Spade (v. similar) || Sunnies: aerie


Where I live, there's a big bridge that you have to drive over to get the beach, and right next to the bridge entrance there's a marina.  I've never really taken any time to look around there, and really just go right over the bridge without any thought.  A few weeks ago I got the idea to do an outfit post shoot at the marina; then, the other day I went back again because the weather was unbelievable beautiful.  Instead of where I shot last time (check this post to see!), I wandered in the other direction, towards the bridge, and found an uh-maze-ing location to shoot at--what a hidden gem!!  I felt like I was in a totally different place than my own town!

I'm definitely looking forward to more beautiful weather to discover more locations all over my town to shoot at!

















Have you found any new places to shoot that you've overlooked in the past?  :)

SHOP MY LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment