Sunday, March 27, 2016

Totes My Spirit Animal

Pic from Buzzfeed, make sure to out the rest, they're hilarious!
LOL...with that being said, Kourt K is hands down my fave Kardashian; my spirit animal if you will. And as I've said before, I love doing dupes of celebrity OOTDs, with pieces from my own closet, and Kourtney Kardashian gives me total OOTD envy; her wardrobe isn't 24/7 outrageous, and a lot of her looks are easily duped because of that.  Recently I went on a pinning spree (follow me @classicallycait!)...as I always do...and I came across this Kardashian look:

pic from OutfitID
I was super excited, because right away I knew this was a look I could re-make because I had all the pieces in my closet already!  Even better?  It's easily remade on a broke girl budget! #highfives

Shirt: aerie || Leather Jacket: H&M (similar) || Jeggings: American Eagle || 
Sneakers: Puma (similar) || Tote: aerie || 
Sunnies: Wish app || Belt: Forever21 || Watch: c/o Fossil


The best part of this outfit is that it's a big impact made up of several basics...aka, pieces that you can re-wear in hundreds of different combos with other pieces in your wardrobe.

For example, every girl needs a good leather jacket.  You can wear it whenever, it goes with everything, and it instantly gives your outfit a wow factor without having to try hard.

Black jeggings/skinny jeans/leggings, every girl has at least one pair in her closet (if not five or six! lol). 














Once you break down your fave celeb's look into all the different pieces, it's easy to recreate it as your own and start with pieces that you already own before you start draining the bank trying to copy it piece for piece!

Anyone else on the Kourt K bandwagon?  :)

Shop My Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment