Saturday, March 5, 2016

Suede by the Sea

You would never know it just driving through my town, but I only live ten minutes away from the ocean...ten!  It's a straight shot down the main highway, and voila, the beautiful beach!  I can't believe it took me so long to use one of these beautiful spots as a space for shooting outfit pictures!


After being super stressed out about work, I got a surprise package in the mail from Fossil; aren't packages in the mail just the best??  It's like your birthday or Christmas just came early!  They sent me the prettiest seafoam colored bag from their newest collection, and the first thing I thought of was summer and the ocean!


So I headed over to one of the marinas near the beach (if you look hard enough you can see the big bridge in the background that takes you over to the beach!)!


Lace Up Top: Nasty Gal || Fur Vest: aerie, old (similar) Bag: c/o Fossil || Watch: c/o Fossil || 
Jeggings: American Eagle || Booties: found on Poshmark* (similar, similar, similar, similar) ||
Sunnies: aerie || Necklace: Forever21 || Earrings: House of Harlow, via c/o Rocksbox**

*sign up and use code PNXBH to get a $10 credit!
**use code classicallycaitxoxo and get your first month FREE!


Anywhoooo, I have the entire day off today (which is extremely rare for me right now), so how do I spend it?  In true fashionista form I spend my time off breaking in a new pair of shoes and shopping!

I love how long and skinny these Lucky Brand booties (an awesome Poshmark find!), paired with my black jeggings, make my legs look!  It's a great trick, pairing black pants with black boots give you the illusion of having legs for days (the same works when you wear nude heels--pointed toes the way to go in my book--and your bare legs)!!



And this suede lace up top?!  I've been looking all over for a suede lace up top that I actually like (sometimes, but kinda a lot, I'm super picky with my clothes...haha) , and I finally found this one on Nasty Gal and I'm in love!!  The cut isn't so deep and open that it's overly revealing, and the laces can be tightened or loosened to show off a little more or less.

Umm, and it's silky soft, so you're gonna wanna just go ahead and put that in your shopping bag; you're welcome.  :-P










Who else is on the suede craze bandwagon?!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment