Friday, November 14, 2014

Fab Find Friday: Rifle Paper Co.

I just scored an amazing phone case for my iPhone 5c for only $10.80 (70% off the original price, what a steal!!) at Rifle Paper Co..   I was especially excited to find this case because I'm super picky when it comes to my phone.  It's hard to find anything cute for the iPhone 5c (check out my post featuring my favorites from society6 here), and then if you happen to find something, it's hardly protective.  Why settle for either protective OR cute?

With this case, you don't have to!  The Sunglasses case has a hard shell, as well as a rubbery shell that fits inside (double protection for your phone!), which also makes it a little more durable, should you be klutzy like me, lol.

How great is the Sunglasses case?  Definitely digging the gold, black and white color combo.  So chic!!

Rifle Paper Co. offers some other great cases the other iPhone models, as well as the Galaxy S4! 

Also, they have great paper goods too!  Like this calendar that's perfect for my fellow history buffs (I'm currently drooling over it #wishlist), featuring female monarchs (#girlpower) from around the world.

2015 Monarch Flip Calendar


Happy weekend everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment