Friday, November 7, 2014

Fab Find Friday: society6

I've long been in the market for a new iPhone case, but it's so hard to find one that I really like that isn't $50+.  Am I the only person who wonders why all the cute iPhone cases are only available for models other than the 5c?

Society6 is the answer to my iPhone prayers.  They have tons of cute cases (available in both slim fit and tough cases, as well as for all phone models).  There are hundreds of designs available by several different and talented artists and illustrators.

I spent this rainy afternoon oohing and ahhing over some of the cases (they really do offer some for everyone).

Breakfast Anyone? // Shopping Junkie // Vogue

Bobbies // Hello // That January Feeling
QUEEN // London Red Telephone Box // xoxo
Perfect Mason // Pineapple // Sushi Love
Happy shopping y'all!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment