Friday, January 30, 2015

Fab Find Friday: Nasty Gal sale


Up to 70% off; it's one of my favorite things to hear (especially when I actually have the money to indulge, lol).  What's even better, is stumbling across these sales finds in places you're least likely to look.  I don't typically shop at Nasty Gal, but I found this AH-MAZING trumpet skirt, so of course I had to look through the rest of the sale.

Trumpet Card Scuba Skirt
Here are my other favorite sales picks!  Seriously, give the sale a look; I mean, $25 heels are not to be missed!

Shoe Cult Wicked Heel

Gabriella Knit Tunic
Shoe Cult Cuff Me Pump
Deep Trouble Sequin Top
Joa City Lights Sequin Skirt
Joa Rebecca Sequin Skirt
Jasmine Wool Hat
Set in Stone Tights
Jeffery Campbell Dulce Pump
Alexandra Panama Hat
Nasty Gal X NCLA Check On It Nail Wraps
Can't say no to a super cute $4 mani!

Happy Fab Find Friday!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment