Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fossil Finds

Ever find a piece you love and wear so much that you simply have to recommend it to everyone?  My Fossil watches are just that; they're my everyday go-to (I interchange them according to my mood).  I received my first and second as birthday gifts from my parents and my best friend a while back; and I never really wore watches until then.  It took me a little while to get used to having something on my wrist, but now I wear one everyday, and when I don't, I feel kind of naked without it.

And then I received my newest Fossil watch, the gold Cecil Multifunction Stainless Steel watch, sent to me by the amazingly kind people of Fossil; and I've worn it every day since it came in the mail!  I've had my watches for a while and they still look like new; these watches can really take a beating.
I've had the two watches on the ends for some time now, and they still look brand new despite everyday wear-- they can really take a beating!

I've compiled a few of my favorite picks that Fossil currently carries.  My favorites typically have a larger face (because sometimes I forget to wear my glasses...oops).  I admit I tend to gravitate more towards more versatile pieces, nothing overly showy, but still with a classic shape and maybe a slight quirk (like the orchid-colored face of one of the watches below).  I like to be able to mix and match my watch with all my accessories and outfits.

Jacqueline Three Hand Date Leather Watch (Dragonfly Blue) //
 Cecil Multifunction Stainless Steel and Leather Watch (Gold and Tan)
Cecil Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch (Gold) // Stella Multifunction Resin Watch (Tort with Gold)
Cecil Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch (Orchid) // Georgia Three-Hand Leather Watch (Tan)


I've also included some men's picks because guys can always use a good watch!  The men's watches are sophisticated and grown up without being stuffy-- something the guy in your life will definitely appreciate.

Townsman Automatic // Green-faced aeroflite with leather band

Did you know that Fossil also does clothes and accessories?!  While window shopping watches, I just had to look at their other pieces.  My absolute favorite is their motorcycle jacket in 'raisin' (I love, lovelove the deep reddish-purple of the jacket; it's perfect for a sophisticated pop of color to an all black outfit).  I'm also in love with the Vickery Drawstring Satchel (the smokey blue color is to die for)!  Both are currently on my wish list (cue attempts fill up the piggy bank)!  :)



Seriously, if you've never checked them out before, make sure you stop by Fossil at the mall or online.  They're definitely a can't miss brand with their great quality pieces that are a great investment and addition to your wardrobe!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment