Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Leopard and Fringe + WIWW Link Up

It's Wednesday and that means it's "What I Wore Wednesday Link Up"!  Today I shot my first blogger photos with the help of my talented little sister (thank goodness she has a degree in art and was totally up for helping me out); and good lord it was cold out!

And, because I'm new to the blogging game, I didn't really have anywhere to shoot (and the backyard isn't very spectacular in winter, when everything is dead, ugh), but I had a great time hanging out with my sister.  I'm a little intimidated about doing more shoots, but I'm excited at the same time to keep trying and learning what does and doesn't work!









Top: Ann Taylor find from a few months ago (LOVE the faux-leather sleeves!)
Skirt: Ombre Fringe skirt // Ann Taylor
Shoes: Leopard loafers are an old Target find from a few months ago (I have a matching black pair too!)
Glasses bracelet: Goreski Glasses Bangle // Kate Spade
Bag: Selma Large Patent-Leather Satchel // Michael Kors
Kisses neckalce: a clearance find from H&M

P.S. Ann Taylor is having a sale, up to 70% off!  (I got my skirt on sale for under $50!!!)

 #WIWWLinkup

Be sure to check out the bloggers who started the linkup!
Chic Street Style





No comments:

Post a Comment