Saturday, January 16, 2016

Fringe for the Win

Anyone else get super excited when they find that one sales find that's almost too good to be true?  It's even better when it's one of those on trend pieces that you're dying to try but didn't want to splurge on, then poof, you manage to find it, still on trend AND at a fraction of the cost?

The clearance section is my fashion BFF.

If you take the time to search through the racks, it will definitely pay off.  Just going straight to your size doesn't always guarantee you a good sales find.  I go through all the sizes, because sometimes people will just throw stuff back, regardless of what size; I usually wear a large or extra large depending on the piece, and I've found my size thrown in with smalls and mediums sometimes!  So patience definitely pays off!



This AWESOME fringe top is my most recent clearance find, it was on super duper sale for only $5; that's right, FIVE BUCKS!!!  I wasn't even planning on going into the store, but I saw the sale signs out front, and just had to give it a quick peek (those big ol' sales signs are my weakness...lol).  Lo and behold, once I started looking through the racks, I found this suede fringe dream peeking out; and then when I looked at the little red price tag and saw five dollars, I knew it was coming home with me immediately!

I'm loving the whole fringe trend lately, and wanted to try the suede trend that's so popular right now, but I'm pretty picky with how certain fabrics flatter (or don't) my figure.  But the cut and shape (a relatively loose tank) of this tank (and the super cheap price...basically free! haha) was all I needed to add a little suede to my wardrobe.





I feel like a super chic, modern day Pocahontas (aka, one of my favorite Disney princesses!)!


SHOP MY LOOK HERE

Long black Cardi: aerie (similar here) || Suede Fringe Top: Dynamite clearance section || Joggers: Kohls (also an awesome clearance find! similar here, and these ones are $12!) || Belt: Forever21 || Bucket Bag: American Eagle Outfitters || Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters || Booties: Old Navy || Sunnies: Wish app (similar here)

What's your favorite clearance find lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment