Monday, January 25, 2016

Fitting Room Diaries: aerie Spring Collection

Umm, I'm completely dying over aerie's spring collection!  It's giving me a serious case of wanderlust; I don't have any vacations planned at the moment, but the bright colors and fun prints are making me want to book the first flight to somewhere tropical!

Here's some of my favorites from the new collection (links below)!





This matching gingham top and bottom set is seriously the most darling thing ever.  I love the retro vibes of the crop top and high waisted shorts; and the gingham is a major must have for a vintage summer!



This sailboat bra top and flare pants is another favorite look of mine with pieces from the collection. I can tell that my summer wardrobe is definitely going to be vintage inspired!





Have you checked out aerie's new spring collection yet?  :)

Shop my spring favorites, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment