Sunday, January 24, 2016

Graphic Sundays

I admit, that I have a tendency to be high maintenance (my friends can tell you that, dressing down does not include sweats in my book; jeggings and a cute pullover is pretty much as dressed down as I get); and I freely admit it.  When I travel, I like to have LOTS of options, because you never know when fashion inspiration is going to hit you!

One of my favorite ways to make a fashion statement in the winter is a graphic pullover; they do double duty: it's an extra layer to keep you warm, and at the same time, adds interest to your outfit!  The other day I was at the mall, because I had a gift card to Forever21 and I was ready to stock up on accessories.  But of course, going into Forever 21 to with list and sticking to it, is just as useless as going into Target for shampoo and only coming out with shampoo--it doesn't happen.


As I was walking around (you always have to do at least two circuits of Forever so you don't miss anything...pretty sure that's just the rule, haha), I spotted this little gem out of the corner of my eye and knew I needed it for my dress down days.

This Forever21 graphic awesomeness is perfect to make a statement, but still give off the laid back, cool girl vibes...AKA, my main goal on dress down days.




Front Row.  I feel like this pullover is perfect for the aspiring fashion blogger in me!


My favorite detail is the side zippers; I love how it gives the pullover more flair, and creates a peek-a-boo effect to dress up a regular pullover.


Looks like lazy Sundays just got a little chicer!  ;)

SHOP MY LOOK

"Front Row" sweatshirt: Forever21 (under $25!) || Ripped BF jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters || Sneakers: Puma (under $40!) || Tassel Bucket Bag: American Eagle Outfitters || Flannel: aerie, old (similar here) || Sunnies: Wish app || Watch: c/o Fossil


No comments:

Post a Comment