Thursday, February 4, 2016

It's a blazer...it's a cape...!

...it's a blazer cape!

I'm seriously loving all things involving capes: caped dresses and the hybrid, blazer cape...I want them all!

A good blazer cape gives you that cool girl, NYFW going fashionista feel of a jacket just casually thrown over your shoulders, but with zero of the effort.  I don't know about you, but I'm super jealous of those chic as hell bloggers who can pull off that leather jacket over the shoulders, super casual look.  I've tried it myself.  Turns out, it's a lot harder than it looks...and I'll need to practice more, haha.  But the blazer cape makes it super easy to pull off the same look, but allows you to keep the blazer on your shoulders the whole day!






When the weather's kinda yucky and it's just grey and overcast, I love wearing really bright, fun shoes to lift my mood.  Plus it's a total conversation started!  Whenever I wear these metallic oxfords I always get compliments.



Shop my look here!

Blazer Cape: SheIn (this one from Nasty Gal is super chic too!) || Oxfords: J. Crew, old (similar here) || Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters || Bag: Michael Kors (a present from Richie <3) || Pom Pom: Wish app (only $3! I just had to order another!  Check this fuzzy trio from ASOS!) || Striped Shirt: H&M, old (similar here, and only $20!) || Sunnies: aerie || Watch: c/o Fossil

What do you guys think of the blazer cape?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment