Saturday, February 27, 2016

Skies of Blue

At the end of the week, I'm shot from working 10-11 hour days, so when I get dressed in the morning I want something that's comfy but still chic at the same time.  My solution to that is a pair of classic jeans and a fun sweater that adds interest to an otherwise casual outfit.

Enter the amazing fringe goodness that is one of my latest sales find!  I'm totally in love with this American Eagle fringe sweater (currently on sale for $35!); it's thick, but not heavy...does that make sense? lol.


Cardigan: American Eagle || Tassle Tee: J. Crew, old (this tee has a similar feel, and only $15!) || Watch: c/o Fossil || Sunnies: Wish app (it's free to download! similar sunnies here) || 
Tassel Necklaces: J. Crew, old (similar here, here, and here)  || 
Fringe necklace: Dynamite (similar here and here) || Boyfriend Jeans: GAP || 
Lace Up flats: Charlotte Russe (similar here, and only $30!) || 
Fringe cross body: Marshalls (this BP. bag has a similar vibe!)



The fringe that lines the edge of this cardi has great, subtle movement that takes it from just a sweater to a statement piece!

For a fun monochromatic look, this fringe goodness paired perfectly with my GAP boyfriend jeans!  And a classic white tee with some added white-on-white detailing (in this case, fringe and embroidery), just amps up the interest in this outfit, making it look more stylish and thoughtful, rather than thrown together *high fives*.





And you can never go wrong with a touch of leather and gold.  I've worn this Fossil watch everyday since Fossil sent it to me!  It's so classic and easy-to-wear that I never want to take it off!


How do you stay cozy and chic on the weekends?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment