Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Casual, Coachella Inspired

Coachella is here!!  ...and sadly I did not get to go.  I've got some serious wanderlust going on, seeing everyone's Instagrams and Snapchats, and everything in between.  It's definitely high on my bucket list. Especially seeing all the amazing fashion that's happening!!  Boho chic for the win, for sure!


So the other day when I decided to treat myself to a wee bit of retail therapy since I've been so busy, running around and working non-stop; and I stopped into one of my faves: H&M.  I know that whenever I wander into there, I'll fall in love with something (or a couple of things!); so obviously, when I went in I found a couple of Coachella-inspired pieces that I just had to take theme home with me!


Jacket: H&M || Shoes: H&M Coachella Collab || Watch: c/o Fossil || 
Bag: c/o Fossil || Jeggings: American Eagle, clearance find (similar) || 
Buddha Bangle: Alex + Ani || Sunnies: aerie 


First of all, this jacket?  I just had to have it!  It's bold, and fun--such a statement maker!-- but it doesn't look crazy.  It's boho meets sophistication, and I love pairing it with a pair of comfy jeans to dress up a jeans and tee combo, and still being able to run around without feeling restricted.  I can't wait to rock it on a cool summer night out, and then transition it into my fall wardrobe!







And these lace up chunky heels?  They're such a fun and fresh take on the super popular lace up flats!  They're perfect for dressing up a summer outfit without looking like you're going to the ball, and still looking cool as hell--I'll have these bad boys on repeat all summer for sure!


Anyone else have Coachella on the brain?  :)

Shop my look:


No comments:

Post a Comment