Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Taking It Easy + Style Inspo: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Stuck on what to wear for the day (or night)?  My first go to is usual Pinterest (I also have a running list in my phone of outfit ideas that pop into my head!).  I go to one of my fashion boards (I got a few...lol || street style, celeb style, general fashion inspo, for your fancy-shmancy events), and scroll through quick to help me out in the morning.

As I've mentioned before, one of my favorite ways to find an outfit for the day, is to look towards stylish stars for a little inspiration.  It's a nice little accomplishment when you can recreate a celeb's look for a fraction of the cost!

I've recreated a few of my favorite celebs so far: Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Kourtney (here's a second one, cuz she's my favorite Kardashian lol) and Kim Kardashian; it's always a fun challenge!

And today I've channeled the beautiful Rosie Huntington-Whiteley!

pic from WhoWhatWear
I love Rosie's look for a lot of reasons:

1. It's super easy for anyone to recreate because it's completely made up of wardrobe basics: ripped jeans, a comfy striped tee, and a good spring jacket (as well as some cute accessories that can be styled with a ton of different outfits!).

2. It's casual and comfy, but not sloppy.

3.  I love ripped jeans and striped tees; and together, I'd wear them every day if I could!



Jeggings: American Eagle || Stripe Tee: H&M, old (similar) ||
Jacket: Forever21, old (similar) || Hat: aerie, old (similar) ||
Sunnies: Old Navy, in store (similar) || Bag: Kate Spade, outlet find (similar) ||
Shoes: Target, old (similar) || Watch: c/o Fossil







How do you do easy casual?  :)

shop my look:


No comments:

Post a Comment