Saturday, April 30, 2016

Field Jackets + BF Jeans

It's no secret that I love my boyfriend jeans; dressing them up or down (or in between, with a little street style action!), to fit whatever style mood I'm in (like when I'm feeling preppy AND a little 90s grunge), I basically live in my BF jeans a majority of the time.  But sometimes you need to add a little something extra to fit the season and shake things up a bit.

Enter my new J. Crew field jacket (it comes in three colors and their having a sale!!).

I seriously am in love guys.  It's a classic piece, nice and light weight for spring, but can easily be layered over a sweater and scarf in the colder seasons!  It's a win-win!

And just like my boyfriend jeans, this jacket is super versatile!  It's a classic shape, and olive is a great neutral.  It's great to just throw on and go (my preferred plan of styling), and looks great with a simple white tee and jeans (probably my favorite outfit combo).


Jacket: J. Crew || Tee: aerie || Jeans: GAP || Booties: Old Navy || 
Watch: c/o Fossil || Bag: Kate Spade (F21 has a great, similar bag for under $30!) || 
Bracelet: J. Crew, clearance (similar) || Sunnies: Wish app (similar)









I feel ready for globe-trotting adventures; how about you?  :)

Shop My Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment