Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pocket Full of Sunshine

The sun is finally out and it's actually starting to feel like May!  With the weather doing so much flip-flopping, sometimes it's hard to plan an outfit out for a day that will start off chilly and yucky, and then halfway through warm up.  My solution?  A classic jeans and tee combo, layered with a cute denim jacket!


Tee: aerie || Jeans: GAP || Sandals: MIA Shoes, via Marshalls || Sunnies: aerie || Bag: Kate Spade (similar) || Pom Poms: Wish app (similar) || Watch: c/o Fossil || Jacket: GAP, via Savers


Seriously, how stinking cute is this graphic pocket tee from aerie?!  It's one of their many, many super soft cotton tees, and my t-shirt drawer (that's right, I have a drawer in my dresser dedicated to all my basic tees), is full of these bad boys.  They're ridiculously soft, they're fitted, but not skin tight, and they're perfect for layering, or just rocking with a pair of your fave jeans!

And right now, you can stock up on all the colorful, super soft tees, because it's BOGO 50% off!







How do you rock the jeans and tee combo?  :)

Shop my look:

No comments:

Post a Comment