Sunday, May 29, 2016

Double Time

I don't typically buy bathing suits, like ever; I avoid it at all costs when I can.  I probably only wore a bathing suit like three times last summer.

This year is different though.  I've changed the way I eat (cutting out most junk food; I drink more water and eat more fruits and veggies), exercise more, and I feel much better about myself because of it!  I even bought a few new suits in celebration of my new found confidence! 😁


One Piece: aerie (on sale for $15!) || Jacket: rue21, via Poshmark (similar)* || 
Shoes: H&M, sold out (check in store sales section though!; similar) || 
Leggings: LC Lauren Conrad, clearance find (similar) || Belt: Forever 21 || 
Choker: Forever 21 || Sunnies: Wish app (similar)

*use code PNXBH when you sign up (for free!) to get $10 credit towards your first Poshmark find!



I just got this aerie one piece, because I loved how I felt when I tried it on; I felt like Khloe Kardashian with her banging new revenge body (it's empowering, everyone should try it)!

And honestly when I saw it, I bought it to wear as a body suit, not even to wear as swim!

Not gonna lie, I felt pretty badass in this outfit; like Sandy at the end of Grease, meets rocker boho (I don't know if rocker boho is a thing, but it is now!).  I love that it's sexy, but it's not overkill; the neckline is modest in the front and then the back and sides are low cut so it's just enough skin!  And the best part?  You can totally take this suit from the beach to the bar (perfect for weekend getaways or vacations)!!








What do you think about making your swim work double time?  :)

Shop my look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment