Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sea Side Stripes

I can't remember the last time the weather was so indecisive!  It's almost June, and in still rocking my jeans and longs sleeves!  The only thing that's changed is that now I'm wearing sandals with my layers instead of boots, lol.


Stripe Top: aerie, old (similar) || Jeans: American Eagle || 
Sandals: American Eagle ||  Sunnies: Wish app (similar) || 
Watermelon Clutch: Kate Spade, gift (similar, more linked up below!)


These light, ripped boyfriend jeans and comfy, relaxed sandals are perfect for a spring day that hasn't quite warmed up yet--easy, breezy.

And this striped top, tied up at the side, is a fun, "nauti" take on the jeans and tee look.




Um, and how cute is this watermelon clutch?  It's seriously the perfect little detail for summer time!

Shop my look, and grab your own watermelon bag, here:

No comments:

Post a Comment