Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fresh & Festive


Lately the weather's been pretty great; pretty much all of last week was warm and filled with lots of sun.

And then today, the weather took a turn...again.  All this back and forth with the weather makes it such a pain in the butt to get dressed in the morning; even though it's May, it's still pretty chilly most days, but then later in the day it starts to warm up for a little, before cooling down again.  I've learned that the best way to combat this crazy weather is to just layer.


Overalls: GAP || Sweater: GAP, old (similar) || 
Jacket: H&M, no longer online (H&M has the best bold jackets, like this one & this one!)|| 
Headband: aerie || Sunnies: Wish app (similar) || Earrings: H&M || 
Sneakers: Puma ||  Crossbody: Banana Republic



I stood in front of my closet for a good five minutes before I came up with this outfit idea, and I was so happy it worked out once I put it on.  I've only really worn this H&M jacket (it's no longer available online, but I have seen a few in stores, on sale!) a few times (seen here!), but since it was pretty chilly, I was excited to get to wear it again before it gets warmer!

The combo of the festival-inspired jacket and these GAP overalls was a really fun and funky outfit!  I love the idea of white overalls because they're great for warmer weather; the white gives your outfit a fresh look and the overalls are great for cooler days.




This outfit was an unexpected surprise, because I put it together in a rush and I absolutely LOVED how different it was!; and I got a ton of compliments from people saying that they loved how fun and unique this look was!

How do you layer up on cold, spring days?  :)

Shop my look:


No comments:

Post a Comment