Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Safari Shirt, 3 Ways

I just got this Banana Republic safari shirt last week, and I've already styled it three times!
I wanted to tone down this dress a bit because for my job it's a little too fancy-shmancy.  Throwing a belt around it keeps it from looking like I just threw the button up over the dress; plus, it cinches the waist in and makes your waist look small (insert thumbs up emoji here!).

Girls' sushi date. Casual, and this shirt it perfect with boyfriend jeans!  The great thing about this shirt is that it has a nice length to it, so it's easy to tie up the bottom, which makes the outfit look a little more feminine and not so boxy. 

Another work look. This one's a little more polished.  You can't go wrong pairing when you pair something with stripes or leopard (or both!).

Do you guys have a favorite button down that you love styling? 

No comments:

Post a Comment