Thursday, June 4, 2015

Slide on Over

I have to admit, when I first saw slide on sandals becoming a trend I was not jumping on that bandwagon.  When I thought of slide ons I automatically thought of the ones we wore after field hockey practice when we took our cleats off.  They were chunky, rubber slide ons and were practical, not fashionable.

But then I saw more and more styles and realized that the ones I knew, were not the slides I wore in high school.  The ones that are out now are so cute!  I especially love the gold and the leopard sandals I've been seeing!  These slides are the best of comfort and style, without the look of a boring flip flop (I'm not too big on flip flops--I only own one pair...lol).

What do you guys think about the slide sandal?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment