Sunday, June 28, 2015

Old Navy Round Up

I'm rounding up all my recent Old Navy finds that are on sale, right meow (and yes, I did mean to say "meow" instead of "now" lol)!  Old Navy has really stepped up their fashion game in the last couple of years, which is great news because they're also quite affordable.  So now, I'm pretty sure I shop at Old Navy at least once a week, or every two weeks.  As I type this my outfit is actually head to toe Old Navy...sorry not sorry!  :P



Their soft pants.  They're exactly that, soft and super comfortable. I wear them out, I wear them to work or just to hang out and run errands. 





You can pretty much wear anything with this jumpsuit.  I like to dress it up for work with a cool blazer, or just wear it as is for casual days.  It's absolutely darling and I wish they made them in other colors (and maybe some with a sleeve), because I'd have them all. 

The print, the laces, these sandals are so cool!  I love the style of the sandals because they're pretty unique. And the laces add a little something extra to it all.

Joggers and tunics. Both are my go-to when I don't want to think about what I'm going to wear to work. They look great together, but also look awesome with other pieces as well. 




I've fallen in love with boyfriend jeans. I love everything about them. But now that it's summer, it's just getting too hot to wear them so often. A few weeks ago I found boyfriend shorts at Old Navy and I had to get them!  As you can see, I'm obsessed now. They've definitely become a summer staple; they're cool and comfy and I love pairing them with a button up or a fun graphic tee!



Like my jumpsuit, I like to dress this maxi up and down.  Sometimes I'll throw a shirt over it to look like a skirt.  

And the classic blazer?  I couldn't even begin to tell you guys how many times I've worn this blazer. It's got some stretch to it, so it's comfortable, almost like wearing a sweatshirt to work!



The white eyelet dress.  I first discovered it through one of my favorite bloggers, Carly over at The College Prepster (seriously, check out her awesome blog and her Instagram) and ordered it seconds later! It fits almost any event. I've worn it to Easter, work, and a college graduation party already. 

Shop my favorite Old Navy finds here!

No comments:

Post a Comment