Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rolled Up Joggers

Oh, rainy days; they're such a bummer when you have to go out and actually be a real person and go to work.  But, they're also my favorite kind of days when I have nowhere to be and can stay all snuggled up in bed and binge watch Netflix (lol).  When I do have to be a real person though, I like to be as comfy-cozy as possible in yucky weather, like today's been.

So, my solution?  Joggers!  Paired with a cute tee and structured jacket, you can still be comfortable while being work appropriate at the same time.

Other than boyfriend jeans, joggers are my favorite pants to wear, hands down. They allow maximum comfort while still looking put together--such a wonderful luxury, especially for work!

My joggers got a little shrunk out of the wash. Nothing major, just a little awkwardly short.  But I'm so in love with the pattern that it was killing me not to wear them because they shrunk a bit. Then, today when I was getting dressed for work, I spotted them in my closet and had an idea!  Why don't I just roll up the bottoms once or twice, just like my favorite boyfriend jeans?!




Ta-da!!!  Such an easy fix!

Rainy days call for some fun braids (or at least an attempt at one--it's the thought that counts, lol).  It keeps everything in place, and on humid days like today, it also manages the frizz (first year Hermione is not a cute look at this age).



How do you guys take on rainy days?  :)

1 comment: