Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall Blooms + WIWW

I totally forgot that my mom's hydrendras go from blue and white in the summer, to a gorgeous dusty rose color in the fall; they matched perfectly with my outfit!  Naturally I have to pick a few for the pictures (girlfriend's on a budget over here, so I gotta get my flowers straight out of my backyard instead of picking up a cute bouquet at the store, haha).




This Aerie blanket scarf and cable knit sweater are soooooo fall; the colors are gorgeous, and not the stereotypical orange and red you would normally think of fall, but pretty dusty pinks and beige, very natural and earthy.

Seriously, I love how cute they look even when I'm just rocking some jeggings.  A  lazy girl's dream come true, lol.  No doubt this sweater and scarf will be on repeat all fall (and winter!) long; both together or separately with other pieces--#sorrynotsorry!






Sweater: Aerie || Blanket scarf: Aerie || White pullover: Old Navy, old; similar here || 
Nude Lace Ups: Charlotte Russe || Aviators: Old Navy: (not available online), similar here || Watch: c/o Fossil
It's Wednesday, so don't forget to join the fun and link up!

Gracefullee Made

Check out the fabulous hosts:

No comments:

Post a Comment