Friday, October 30, 2015

Sleek, Chic + Furry

First of all, I'm really, super excited Halloween is tomorrow!!  For all my last minute DIY'ers, check out yesterday's post for some quick and easy costume ideas that you can make from things in your closet (or that you can grab from the store and wear after Halloween's long done)--here.

Now back to today's post!  :D

Once the cool weather hits, it's sweater weather weather for the next two seasons, for me anyways (I LOVE a good sweater!)!  I feel like a good sweater can totally make an outfit.   I just bought this Aerie cowl neck sweater while I was at work because I obsessed over it every time I walked by it (try it on, and I dare you to not fall in love with how comfortable and super duper soft it is!).

P.S. This sweater is on sale, so I had no choice but to buy it, right? haha


This outfit made me feel a little like Audrey Hepburn, but with a modern, millennial twist--aka, the most perfect and chic outfit combo ever.  Simple detail, and sleek hair makes this look feel more expensive than it really is (win!!!).



I love mixing textures when I have a monochromatic outfit; this soft sweater with the edginess of faux-leather accents is everything!  Different textures, within the same color scheme makes an outfit go from boring to interesting--I got so many compliments on this outfit at work!

And a little gold sparkle here and there?  Always a must!


If you haven't joined Poshmark, you need to head over to the app store and download it (it's free!)!  I found these black leather lace up flats and I'm in love!  

Sign up and use code 'PNXBH' to get a $5 credit to use in the app (you can find amazing fashion pieces for a fraction of the cost!)!



Cowl neck sweater: aerie || Faux fur vest: Marshalls (similar here + here) || Watch: c/o Fossil || Leggings: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (similar here + here) || Lace Up Flats: Poshmark (similar here + here) || Saddle bag: Paper Doll Vintage Boutique (similar here)  || Cat eye sunnies: Paper Doll Vintage Boutique (similar here + here)


Shop my look here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment