Sunday, October 11, 2015

Belt It Out


I'm totally taking a page out of Kim K's book with my recent duster jacket obsession (I already have three...sorrynotsorry); they're the super chic version of a pullover (they're comfy, but polished).  

This is definitely one bandwagon you're gonna wanna hop on!  ;)






I have to admit, as much as I love shopping, I hate spending a lot of money on cosmetics; when I splurge on them, it's usually for an Essie polish (because they have the absolute BEST colors!).  It's extremely rare that I spend more than $10 on any one cosmetic (my favorite liquid liner that I've been using for the last ten years only cost about $3, and I swear by it!).  I'd just rather put the extra money towards a nicer piece of clothing instead.

I mixed two different shades to get this dark berry color; together, both lipsticks cost under $10 (L'OrĂ©al 'Raisin Rapture' + NYC Cosmetics 'Mahogany'). You definitely don't need to break the bank to achieve a great berry lip for fall! 



It's been so hard to find a pair of these lace up flats for a decent price!  I found this pair on Poshmark and was able to buy them with my earnings from selling pieces from my closet (such a good way to clean out   your closet and get new clothes all at the same time...and it's ridiculously easy!). 

If you haven't joined Poshmark, then you need to download the app ASAP!  Use code 'PNXBH' when you sign up and get a $5 credit! :)

Duster: Forever21 || Watch: c/o Fossil || Goreski Glasses Bangle: Kate Spade || Lace Up Flats: Poshmark find similar here || Striped Mock Turtleneck: old Old Navy find, similar here || Jeggings: Old Navy (I have them in the regular wash too!) || Aviators: Old Navy, not available online; similar here

More similar pieces here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment