Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Old Navy Sale

Old Navy is having a great sale right now and  it's the perfect opportunity to pick up some pieces for spring and summer!  Pretty much any time they have a sale I pick up at least two or three great pieces, and save a ton while adding a cool skirt or top to my wardrobe.

This time around I picked up three new pieces to add to my spring lineup!

(Technically not a sale find, like my other two picks, but I just had to get this skirt!  Plus it's not breaking the bank at only $38)
The first thing that came to mind was to pair this with one of my chambray tops!
I love that the polka dots have more of a watercolor effect to them rather than uniform, perfectly round dots; it makes the dress feel more fun and relaxed.  Perfect for warmer weather!
Definitely a staple piece that can be worn year round!  Nothing's better than a nice, crisp white shirt paired with jeans and some cool shoes.


They also have basic tops (at only $5, grab them in every color!), graphic tees, work out gear at really great prices.  Run, don't walk to your nearest Old Navy (or visit them online) to score some amazing deals!

Use code 'JACKPOT' for an extra 20% off clearance items, and you get 35% off your order (no code needed), today only! *online only*

Anyone else #treatyoself to the Old Navy sales today?

No comments:

Post a Comment