Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weekly Pin-spirations 4/29

Another week, another round up of my weekly pin-spirations (although truthfully, I could probably do this everyday!  LOL)

I've got a little bit of fashion inspiration and a little bit of foodie fare. Usually when I pin I start with one thing and after some time I wind up in a completely different spot!

Emma Watson makes going to the airport in sweats look so effortlessly chic! I'm jumping on this bandwagon and if this entire outfit could just magically appear in my closet, that'd be great!

Check out my post, here, for the Save vs. Splurge for this outfit (my finds are a fraction of the originals!)!  (And, here, for some more jogger options!)

Insects have never looked so chic and fashionable before!  Seriously, how cute is this print?

I'm a sucker for boat shoes (I have about 5 pairs already and I'm not even a little bit sorry about it)!  They have a bunch of different colors, and I'm completely hooked on the coral ones!

I'm always the only one who gets noodles at hibachi. There's always a huge pile of fried rice for everyone else and then, off to the side is my little pile of noodles. And I don't even care because hibachi noodles are absolutely heavenly. And now that I've found this pin, teaching me how to make them, I'm much more eager to learn how to cook like an adult. 

If I'm not craving hibachi, I'm most likely craving bruschetta. And I'll admit, I'm a bit of a bruschetta snob. I like when the toast is thick, crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and the balsamic has soaked the bread. 


You can follow along for all my other pin-spirations here!


What were your favorite pins this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment